Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello.......i'm New

hi everyone.......

i'm really nervous about posting, but i'm gonna do it anyway :).

my name is Ray and i was sexually abused by my stepfather from the ages of 5-16 *something like that anyway*.

my sis was also abused by him, sometimes he would abuse us together. my sister is a member of another message board and she says it has really helped her and suggested that i try and find one, so here i am. it seems really nice and friendly here:)

i deal with alot of issues. it is hard for me to get through the day sometimes, but i do have alot in my life that is positive. i've been married for three years to a wonderful woman :). we have a beautiful son (Mitch). he is two and a half :P.

well, i won't keep on going, ill post again later. i hope it is ok that i am here.??? thanks for reading my post.

Ray

Guest Madonna

Ray, your sister is right. These places are very soothing. I rarely post new topics but to just listen to others and feel less alone is incredible! I think it's great to just talk to people that really get it. And everyone here is very supportive. Stick around! (((((Ray)))))

Madonna

Hi Ray!

Everyone here is just great. I'm sorry for what happened to you.

This is one of the most understanding and healing places you will

come across....

Look forward to getting to know you.

(((Ray))) Welcome! I am sorry for all the pain you were made to endure. I am glad you are here tho sad that you had need to seek us out. This is a wonderful place for support. Be gentle with yourself as you heal.

(((ray))) welcome to after silence. I am sorry that you have had so much pain in your life. I am glad you found your way here. We are here for you. Let me know if you need anything. :P

always, clarissa

(((Ray)))Sorry I didn't welcome you until now...so welcome! I just read one of your posts and thought I should come and say hello lol. I'm so glad you found us and I'm so sorry for all the pain that you and your sister have gone through. I think it's wonderful that you two are able to talk about it....talking is good. Well, as you know this place is wonderful and has the best members! Know that you are not alone here, we are here for you.

Take precious care of yourself,

Tracy