Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Wondering If You Could Add A New Thread To The Different Sexual Assaults Board

I know there is oral, anal and foreign object rape and I would really appreciate if we could add finger rape?

I know a lot of people (including myself) can sometimes feel like their rape is less because it's fingers but fingers can be just as violent and traumatizing. I just could really use this.

Thank you!

Another thread I think would be good is attempted assault for people who almost didn't get away and were really traumatized (I dealt with this growing up) But I understand if you don't wanna both, but please, I really could really use the finger rape thread, I think knowing who else went through this would help me a lot in coming to terms with my rape! Thank you!

Thank you!

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I think this is a really great idea. :up:

thanks for your request - I will make sure other mods/admin see this post -

best wishes

karen

((((((katy)))))))

Karen, Mods... I really could use something like this myself. PLease, please consider it. I have come so far in my healing through the help of everyone here on AS... but it would really mean a lot if there was a special thread that would address this. I know that AS is not a show of "who's story is worse than whose" but I imagine that there are different specific feelings for each kind of assault. Having something like this, with a group of specific people that I know went through "the same thing" would make me feel tons less alone and more open, and less shameful to speak.

Please Please consider. Hugs to you in deciding.... :hug::hug::hug:

You guys do a great job here......

Hi all

Just to let you know admin are considering the request now

best wishes

karen