Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Another New Face

Guest -Jennifer-

Guest -Jennifer-

Hi, my name is Emma. I'm a newbie, obvivously. :wink: I look forward to getting aquainted with this community. :greet:

I was a victim of rape, sexual abuse, and domestic violence. That's all I want to share at the moment, but I'm sure this is a very understanding community.

-Emma-

Hi Emma, :)

Welcome to After Silence honey, feel free to take your time posting and such. Either way we are here always.

:hug::hug:

Donna =)

Welcome to After Silence.

I am sorry for everything you have been through. There is no rush to share and I hope that being here helps you.

Take care

Stefka

Welcome to AS .. I hope it will help you to be here .. :hug:

Welcome to After Silence, Emma :hug:

:throb: Meg

welcome to AS :bighug:

~charlene~

:greet: Welcome to After Silence Emma. Sorry for what you have been through. Hope we can help and support you. Take your time and post whenever you feel ready. :hug: Luv Jess

Hi emma wow I have a best friend name emma.

welcome to after silence

if you need to talk to anyone, im here for you.

xoxoxo

ashley

Guest -Jennifer-

:hug: Ashley :hug:

Emma isn't my real name, but it is a beautiful name, which is why I picked it!

I love your bunny avatar!! I love all of that bunny gear, its so funny!!

Welcome to AS!!

:hug:

Emma

:hug::hug::bighug::hug::hug:

Hi Emma,

Welcome to After Silence....you sure have been through a lot, as have a lot of us here. I hope you find this place warm and inviting as I did/do. Please feel free to post all your cares and concerns whenever you want to whether they are to celebrate or just to vent, we are all here to support one another and help each other out.

Again welcome.

shelly :insane: