Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hi im new here and very scared, i recently found out that my girlfriend got raped.... i want to be there so much 4 her but its bring back a lot of bad memories for me as i was abused from 6 to aged 12....

my girlfriend no nothing about this, we are in the same sex relationship and i have been really funny with her her attack was really bad and left her with a lot of promblems...

im just really scared, i have never spoke about what ahppened to me to any one.

sorry

Welcome to AS ...I hope that you can find some help here .. :hug::wub: PM if you need to have a welcome chat ..

thank u 4 the welcome, im just really scared never spoke about my past before although everyday i think about it i was abused by my father and uncle....

my girlfriend is going through so much dont no if she could deal with my problems as well....

i feel really alone, i want to get my story out but am so scared

Welcome to after silence

I am so sorry to hear what you and your girlfriend are going through.

Everyone here is very supportive and loving.

Feel free to post your story when your ready.

Email or pm me if you want to talk anytime.

-trinity-

Welcome to AS Incomplete

This is good place to start to tell your story. I am sorry about what happened to your girlfriend and if that has brought all this up for you now then this is a good place for support

Karen

Hey Incomplete,

I'm sorry for what both you and your girlfriend have been through. :hug:

Please know that your not alone and that we are here for you.

Welcome to AS. :)

:hug:

Donna =)

:greet: Welcome to AS honey...You will find an amazing amount of support here from lots of very special caring people.Post when you feel ready.Sending you :hug::hug::hug:

Lene x

Welcome Incomplete. I know how scarry it is. I kept what happened to me as a child stuffed down inside me for years. I finally had to talk about it and I started here, besides with my MT. I'm glad I did. Everyone here has been so kind and great! I hope you can get the help and support you need, as well as your friend.

:hug:

welcome to the boards sweetie :bighug:

~charlene~

((((incomplete))))

:hug: Welcome to After Silence. I hope that you can find it helpful and supportive here. Maybe it will even give you the strength to get your story out. Like you I never spoke a word of my secret until I found this place. I hope that we can all help you. We are here for you. :hug:

Jessica