Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello To Everyone

Hi there,

I am a 46 year old mom, wife, and grandma I just became an empty nester Now it seems I have to much time to think. I am more than happy about this site for many reasons. The biggest is because after being here and reading... I found I am not strange, weird or crazy there are others just like me out here, ok maybe I am a little of all those things :hi:. To those who made this site and maintain it thank you. To those who took the time to read this and get to know a little about me, I want to thank all of you too!.

Sweets

Hi there,

I am a 46 year old mom, wife, and grandma I just became an empty nester Now it seems I have to much time to think. I am more than happy about this site for many reasons. The biggest is because after being here and reading... I found I am not strange, weird or crazy there are others just like me out here, ok maybe I am a little of all those things :hi:. To those who made this site and maintain it thank you. To those who took the time to read this and get to know a little about me, I want to thank all of you too!.

Sweets

It's nice to meet you! I just signed up as well.

Hi :hi:

I am glad that you both found AS. However, I am sorry that you needed this in the first place. I hope you find AS to be as helpful to you as it is for me. I have been on the site for a month now and :loveas: .

Aloneallthetime

Welcome Sweets!

You will find AS to be a wonderfully supportive site. People are kind and they really do understand. You are not strange or weird in the least. I thought the same thing, and you don't know how happy I was to find out that I was wrong. We all have different stories, but do know our path is the same. A path of healing, and healing is possible.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Hi there,

Sweets

Hi Sweets!

I'm happy you are appreciative of this site, it is awesome isn't it? :) No...you aren't strange, weird, or crazy and sadly you are right that there are many others out there that have been through similar things as you have. You aren't alone! Thank you for taking the time to post a little about yourself here!

With support,

Activist Ally