Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Help

Guest bluepanda44

Guest bluepanda44
about 1 year ago i was sexually assulted and i dint end up telling anyone untill i found out i was pregnant 3months latter.. i was 12 at the time and i am only 13 now but my point is i was woundering if anyone wanted to talk to me oranything or i could talk to you because im a good listener i just want someone to talk to that knows what or somewhat of what i have been through. my mom sent my to therapy but im not really comfertanle talking to her about it ive really been avoiding the subject.... i just want to know if anyone will talk to me... :(

hey honey, welcome to the board. If you want to, you can pm me, and I will write you back. You are strong, and I am so sorry that that happened to you. I am glad you were able to tell, even if it took awhile. Take care of yourself, I will check my pm's in a little bit, and will write back tonight.

~estella

hello dear, I am so glad you have come to after silence, I am new here myself, but just the couple days Ive been here I have noticed how absolutely wonderful and friendly everyone here seems to be. I hope you will stick around.

I am so sorry for what you've been through...it is awful...I know it is uncomfortable being in therapy, but sometimes it really is worth it, and if you can find the right person to talk to, it can really help to connect with someone who can help and listen and be there for you. Do you have anyone in real life that you might feel comfortable talking with if need be?? It is hard, but having a support system can be very helpful when you've gone through something traumatic like this.

If you would like to talk I am here to listen, you can pm anytime. Take it easy on yourself and be good to you.

(((bluepanda)))

MsRuby

Guest bluepanda44

thank you for your support but no thats why im on here is because i dont have anyone to talk to. the therapist is letting me take my time but im running out of ideas to change the subject on...

that is ok sweetie, I am glad you are here, and you do not have to talk to anyone you dont want or feel comfortable talking to, the therapist included...I'm sorry that you have no one irl to talk to with right now, but really am very glad you have found this board, and it really is great to have the online support...you take care ok hon!!

MsRuby

Guest hurtingforever

Sweetie,

We are all here for you. You can pm me anytime and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I know how it feels to be alone. I was there not to long ago.

I am here if you need someone to talk to.

Welcome to AS sweetie.

Lindsay D

:hug: Hun, you've been through such a tough thing.

If you ever want to tlak, PM me or use AIM or AOL instant messengers: sn: everlastinglys

:wub: Alyssa :wub:

(((((Bluepanda)))))

I am so very sorry sweetheart.

Please keep safely with you that all of us are here to talk with you as well as to listen.

Keep posting dear and be safe,

:hug: :hug: :hug:

((((((welcoming hugs))))))

Donna =)

im always around if you need to talk. just an email or pm away.

sending hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

Hi Sweetie

Welcome to AS. You are so brave to be so young. I am so sorry for what has happened to you. When I was your age, I could not talk to anyone. I never told anyone until I was 35 years old. When I could finally face it myself, I tried to read everything I could find on it. There was no PC at that time. I still don't know if I would have been able to post if there was a board like this. Stick with your therapist, or a therapist while you are getting up the courage to talk. It is very very hard, but it is worth it. In the meantime read the posts on this board, and post when you want to. There is great support here. :greet::hug:

Guest bluepanda44

i really apreciate it that all of you care so much about abused children and adults. it took me a while to forget yes, but i feel like its just sitting their burning inside of me. i thank you again and dont know what else to say so...

thanks

blue

:hug:

(((blue)))so glad you are here hon. it may be burning inside of you sweetie, but it is not something that has to consume you ok...it is a burning that you can contain and heal from ok...just keep the faith dear one. You made such a big step in coming here for support!! I am glad.

:wub: MsRuby

Welcome to After Silence.

I'm sorry for what you've been through but this whole family here is very supportive. Jump in and make yourself at home amongst us and we'll do our best to listen and help you as best we can

~Nene

Welcome to AS, I hope that this place can help you on your healing journey ... :hug: