Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello from another shy newbie

Guest brokenwingz

Guest brokenwingz

Hello. I am a wife/mother/childabuse survivor. I just found this site through another abuse survivors site. I am glad I found a safe place where I can share my past/present/future. I am very shy and leary of bearing my soul. So I will lurk for a while. :(

(((brokenwingz)))

Welcome to After Silence. I am glad you found this place. I hope you find what you are looking for. I hope you find healing here as i have. Take your time, sweetie. I am so proud of you for coming here and posting. :) WE will be here when you are ready, and no matter what, we will support you in any way we can. Keep "lurking" around. let me know if you ever need anything! Take care.

love clarissa

Welcome to After Silence.

Trust is a big issue for many of us, we understand your feelings sweetie. Feel free to lurk around as much as you want and take all the time you need. We'll be here for you.

Hugs,

Verena

Guest brokenwingz

Thank you for giving me the time to open up. It's just that I've been burnt so many times before. I'm just taking it one day at a time. Thank you for your support.

Hugs,

Broken

Hi there and welcome to After Silence! Please feel free to roam around the rooms and make yourself comfortable. We're here for you, no need to feel pressured to post.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

Guest WOLFPACMOMMA3

ITS PRETTY SAFE IN HERE HAVENMT HAD ANY PROBLEMS THE FEW MONTHS WEVE BENE POSTING IN HERE..WELCOME SHY NEWBIE...TEE:b:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BUTTERFLYANGEL99

Hi, I am new here, too.

Let me encourage you, this place is a wonderful place to start. This place is blessed with so many brave people willing to share & offer advice and uplifting words.

((((brokenwingz)))) Welcome to the group. Take your time, post only what you are comfortable with when and if you are ready to. This is a wonderful place for support, venting and sharing. I look forward in getting to know you :)