Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hi Lori,

Welcome to AS (After Silence)!

:aswelcomesu:

You will find lots of support here. It has been a wonderful experience for me so far. This website is helping me in many ways. Reading other people's stories and what they go through in their everyday life, makes me feel less lonely. I often think, "wow, that happens to me too", or, "I often feel like that", etc. It's one of the only places where I feel heard and understood, and where I feel I can open up and be honest. I have no fear of being judged, being not understood or not believed, etc. It makes my everyday life more bareable...and I find I often have a smile on my face after being on this site. It feels very good to connect with others "like me". There are so many empowered people here. It's amazing to see that. It gives me a lot of hope.

So, anyway...I thought I would share my experience with you.

:youcanheal: (Oops...I don't mean to copy Reglois! lol....I just love these cute little drawings! They make me smile.)

Josie

Thanks Josie and Reglois it's nice to have more support. I guess I have support from my husband and family but I never talk to anyone about this except for occasionally my therapist and my husband and i think it will be nice to talk to people who have a clue about what I'm going through

Hi Lori

welcome to After Silence

my name is Paula, one of the Newbie Support team here, If you need help with any part of the board, please contact me and I will help if I can

take care, Paula

take care, Paula

Hi Lori,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Welcome!