Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

new

Guest moonsmile

Guest moonsmile

hello everyone. I've been going through some things and i looked around to see if there were any boards on the internet like this and here i am. Not really sure what to say. I just have strange things going on and I wanted to find someone that is going throught the same thing.

Welcome moonsmile! I am glad you have found us. I am sure you will find people who understand what you are going through. I get a lot of validation just reading posts. People here are amazing.

Take gentle care.

~Kelly

Hi Moonsmile and welcome to After Silence! This is such a wonderful, supportive place to be. I wish you didn't have a reason to be here, but I'm happy you found us. I look forward to getting to know you. Take your time looking around and getting comfortable here. Know that you are not alone here.

Take precious care of yourself,

Tink

(((moonsmile))) Welcome to after silence! I am sorry you have gone through such pain, but i am glad you found your way here. It has been a very safe and healing place for me. :) Take care! we're here for you!

love clarissa

Welcome newbie-im da old newbie.. :)

Ive been here a short time en i love it-i hope u wil grow 2 also!! :)

Take care,every1 ere is heaps SOO very nice en supportive!! :)

((huggles en smiles)) xo

Welcome to After Silence, Moonsmile!

Guest mouse

Hiya Moon,

Looks like we showed up at the same time. What do you say we just link hands and travel this section of our paths as friends. :)

LOL anyway, I just wanted to say Hi, and good luck with things.

Mouse

I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH. EVERYTHING FOR ME HAS BEEN STRANGE AND TWISTED I'M LEARNING THAT THE MORE TOU WORK THROUGH IT THE EASIER IT GETS. I'T EXTREMLEY HARD. AT LEAST WE HAVE A PLACE WHERE WE CAN TALK ABOUT OUR FEELINGS

JESS

Guest Madonna

((((Moonsmile)))

Welcome. It's great to meet you. We are all here to heal together and listen to each other. I hope to talk to you more :)

Madonna