Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New To This Site

Guest candyapples8

Guest candyapples8

Hey everyone...my name is Anna and i just wanted to say hello and thank you for this site. I am also an abuse and rape survivor along with being affiliated with silent screams b/c of an ed that i also suffer with. I hadn't had the guts to join this site until now b/c i'm not doing to well with the issues of past trauma's and recent ones. Thanks again.

Dearest Anna,

I know it must be so difficult being this is your first post to 'After Silence' but let me just welcome you with open arms and remind you that this place truly is for the After Silence of Survivors. This place is for all of us as well as you and whenever you are ready we are here to listen to you okay? We are just so pleased that you have chosen us to come to for finding support and comfort in your healing journey because like 'Silent Screams' which is a wonderful place by the way God bless Lou for making it, these places are tools that will help us get there! And I believe you can!

Love, Haullie :hug:

Anna-

Welcome to AS. I have interacted with you before on "Silent Screams". I am glad you decided to join/ post here as well. This place has helped me greatly on my healing journey, mostly because it is my attacks that are most severely impacting me these days. I have found wonderful support here, and I am sure you will too.

Welcome again :hug:

Guest candyapples8

A big thank you to both of you...I know that i will find comfort and help here. Everyone seems so warm and welcoming which is so nice to feel aside from my darker emotions and pains right now. Diamond...i haven't forgotten you and am pleased we find each other once again on a different but similar journey together...Haullie...you have already done so much more for me than you know and am so thankful for it. Wish you all the best...God Bless...Anna

Welcome Anna,

This is a wonderful place to be, especially when you are going thru something. Hope that we can all help you. Hope you will find this a place you will want to visit often. :throb::throb::throb::hug::throb:

Guest candyapples8
:hug: Thanks so much everyone for the fast replies back and the very warm welcomes. I definitely need those kind of personalities and sincereness around me during my journey with all of you. I seem to have forgotten the rare people that exist somewhere in this cruel but beautiful world. I am surrounded daily by evil idiots that seem to try and take my soul besides my family, and close friends. I'm so greatful and thankful for this oppotunity again guys...love you all... :throb:

Yes unfortunately there are cruel idiots in this world that like to take advantage of us but there are still decent human beings in this world. Having you along with us on this journey is gong to really make it all worth it!

Love, Haullie

Guest candyapples8

Awe...thanks Haullie that was so sweet! You make being here very enjoyable, insightful, curious, and very hopeful for me so yeah it is worth it...you are definitely right there. :greet:

Welcome to AS .. I hope that being here will help in some small way towards your own healing journey .. :hug:

Oh gosh I wish more people would tell me they felt curious and hopeful I think that is the pefect word to describe Survivor Motivation. Because it really IS about looking into our own souls and finding who we are in order to heal. We really do have to be that curious. We have to be explorers in our own minds. It's really given me personally an entirely different perspective on the Universe and my own Life in general. I just describe it as making a really good spaghetti. You just keep adding more ingredients til you get it just right lol.

Love, Haullie

:hug::hug::hug:

welcome to the boards :throb: