Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Wap Version Of Livechat?

I don't have internet access via a PC anymore. I see a link for the Opera browser, but is there one for OperaMini that you are aware of? That's the browser I'm using currently. Also willing to download another mobile browser if necessary.

Thanks!

Hi again!

Still hoping some technically-orientated person can answer this?

I really miss live chat...

I have some other local instant messaging programs that are java-based, so there probably has to be some way to access the existing AS chat with wap?

Hugs,

Selene

Wow, I never heard of what you are using. I'm a little computer stupid. I hope you find out the answer to your question soon.

Found

Thank you for clarifying that. I need all the help I can get. :flowers:

Found

• 3 weeks later...

This link did not work. I just looked at iphone for parachat and it is saying you need to download a app? Not sure what phone you have.

My iphone does not work with the chat room at the moment, but have only tried for a couple of minutes to get it working. Let me know if you have iphone?