Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Who Are The Moderators?

Twice today I have tried msg'ing the moderators posted in the After Silence Staff post and both times it says these people "cannot receive personal msgs."

1. How is that even acceptable for a mod?

2. Who am I supposed to msg for the password to women's forum? Who do I ask technical questions to (I can't get my photos to upload to the gallery)?

JessieJoy

You can message myself, islandgal, sunshinee, shortcake and angelic. We can't help with everything, but can with some things. We are working on getting new moderators in place but it has unfortunately been a slow process.

There seems to be a current void with the mods. Someone is approving new members and there are occasional appearances and there is a process under way to get some new staff. There are active chat mods in that room.

However for your immediate questions, there is a thread where people ask for the password and another member may pm you with it (I don't know it as I couldn't get it to work, I think you need to use Google Chrome, not sure).

Technically, I would try John as he was very helpful although I haven't seem him for sometime. And certainly I wouldn't expect an answer in the same day, give it a few. These people are volunteers. Otherwise ask the question on the boards, this place is pretty self-helping.

Good luck :)

Thanks.

I thought perhaps the mods had changed when it said they weren't accepting private msgs. But there are like three places where mods are listed and it was just very confusing.

And the link to the tutorials (under the announcement of the Newbie Support Team) doesn't work, just FYI.

JessieJoy