Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Im Sorry

hi everyone,

im so sorry that i havent replied to anyones posts. i feel so selfish because i wanted people to reply to mine. its not that i dont care, please dont think this, its just that im in a really funny place at the moment and im scared im going to say the wrong thing. but please know i am thinking of all of you and if you ever want to pm me please feel free to do so.

sleeper :hug:

Hey ((((Sleeper)))),

You're okay hun, no worries and certainly no need for apologies. You post when you can and you reply when you can, never any rush either way to do so.

My thoughts are with you also,

:hug: :hug:

Donna =)

same here hune we love you no matter what. and you know sometimes if i dont know what to say i just send hugs, everyone loves hugs

so heres some hugs for you, cuz i love you sweetcheeks, hehe

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

youre in my prayers

-kristine

hey.. first of all.. i no what u mean, i always feel scared about saying the wrong thing, but i find even just sending some hugs can really make someones day, letting them no ur thinking of them, its really nice. so ild try doing that and if u wanna say something, im sure nooone will b offended on here coz they r all such a great bunch of ppl.. so just give it a shot!

Racheal :hug:

welcome Sleeper, Its taken me a few weeks to start replying to some of the posts. But I worry a lot that I will say the wrong thing and mess someone up even more!

Only write when you feel you want to do so

Best wishes

Karen

((((Sleeper))))

Hon, you are in a forum surrounded by people who've gone through similar circumstances to yours. They are at different stages of their healing. We have all, at one time or another, been where you are and every place inbetween. If anybody understands you, it's us.

There are going to be times when you'll read this forum voraciously, and some times you simply aren't going to feel like responding. We all go through those stages, for various reasons. It isn't that we don't care, because we all do. Some days, though, even simply caring takes more energy than we have in reserve. You did the perfect thing by posting here that you've received the PM's but just haven't felt able to answer. You explained that it wasn't because you don't care, but we understood that, too.

You, and a few others, have expressed concern that you'll say the wrong thing here. There is no wrong thing to say here. We are people with a common denominator here, and it is that common denominator that says we'll probably understand most anything you say here. In fact, chances are that somebody has probably already said it or something similar. One of the things that ceaselessly amazes me is just how much we DO have in common.

So, have no fears about posting the wrong thing. As long as it isn't injurious to another person or stepping on their rights, you'll probably get a slug of messages back saying they've either felt or thought the same things, if not even said them.

Welcome, you're among friends now. We come here because we are hurt, we stay here because we care. :)

:hug:

Meg

Thats all right, no need to say sorry, we all feel like that sometimes .. take your time and we'll see you around as and when you feel up to it, in the meantime, take care and asking for help is part of what this place is about so if I can help I will, as will many others, and then slowly you will find you can start to help as well .. :hug:

(((((sweetie)))))

dont apologise, we understand how you feel. just post whenever you feel ready :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

((((sleeper))))

Please don't feel that you have to apologize for not feeling like posting and/or replying... as Meg said, we all have days where we feel like it takes too much to muster up enough energy to type out a reply. No one's going to hold that against you, sweetie... we all understand. This is a hard thing to go through... you can post whenever you're ready. I know that, for me, I had to do a bit of browsing before I could actually post my introduction... so I mean, we've all been through it, and understand how you feel.

You never have to worry about saying the wrong thing, either. I know what it's like to feel like that, though... I worry about that a lot as well. However, as Meg said in her reply (Dangit, girl, you said everything I would have said... :)) chances are, we've all thought or felt something similar to you at one time or another.

I hope you're doing alright, and remember that I'm always here if you need anything. PM me any time you need to. Take care, hon, and post away whenever you're ready. ((((((safe hugs))))))

Love,

Sarah