Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And Scared

Hi, I don't know if I am doing this right, but I am an abuse survivor ( I can hardly even write it but it was sexual) I want to find someplace where I can feel like I belong. I know that really sounds crazy, to feel so alone, when I am married (16 years) and we have 4 children. I am in therapy, things have really gone wild in the last 2 years when I finally told me Mom about my stepdad's abuse when I was a teenager. 6 months later he dies, my sister blamed me. then my mother died last summer after a 7 month long battle with pneumonia. I also stuggle with self harm issues and have struggled with eating disorder. I hope someone can understand all this.

hello and welcome to you

This is a good place to be

Karen

welcome to After Silence, you don't need to be scared, we all understand you here :hug::hug:

welcome to as!!! we are all here for you. we have been through it too and can help you. post as often or as little as you wnat but know that weve gone trough it too.

god bless you :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

-kristine

welcome to the AS family :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

:greet: Welcome to After Silence. I know how difficult it is when you first start writing about it but it does get easier I promise. :hug: As for feeling alone well I felt the same way until I came here. I no longer feel like that, and I'm sure in time you'll be the same. :hug: Luv Jess

Welcome to AS, I hope that you find it helpful to be here ... :hug:

I'm new here, too. I figure on coping with the present so I can deal with the past, and have a great deal of hope for the future.

How do you take YOUR coffee?

:blush:

((((swaskiw))))

Welcome home, sweetie. I think you'll find this to be an incredible site full of supportive, caring people. I also think you'll find that you've come to the right place.

:hug:

Ardatha

((((swaskiw))))

It's understandable how you feel so alone and everything... it doesn't sound crazy at all. I'm sorry you've been through so much, but it proves how strong you are that you're still pulling through... ((safe hugs)) Welcome to AS, though... I hope you find this place to be as supportive and comforting as I do. Take care, sweetie.

Love,

Sarah