Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Another Story To Be Told...

So, I'm new here.

My name is Kitty. I'm 18 years old. I live in England.

It's 1am here. I've been up all night thinking about the past a lot. Needed somewhere to turn to. So I ended up here.

Hi.

Welcome to After Silence ((((Kitty)))). :)

Feel free to get comfy here and know that we are all here for you anytime.

:hug: :hug:

Donna =)

Welcome to AS ... A few of us are from the UK, so I hope that it helps being here ... :hug:

((((Kitty))))

squishy welcome hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

Welcome to AS (((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

ceekay

((((Foreverxsilent))))

Welcome to the forum, hun. Although I deplore the reason you need to be here, I'm glad you found us. I'm sure you'll find this to be a very caring and supportive environment. We're here anytime you need us. Take extra good care of yourself because you deserve it.

:hug:

Ardatha

((((Kitty))))

Welcome to After Silence...sorry you have a reason to be here but glad you found us :hug: Luv Jess

:hug: Welcome to After Silence Kitty :hug:

I'm also from the UK and I'm 17. I hope you like it here - it's provided a great deal of support for me and the members are all lovely :throb:

Saz x

Hi Kitty,

I'm 18 and from England too. :) This place is amazing, I love it! I hope you will too as you get to know everyone. If ya wanna chat any time, just PM me!

:hug:

Diana x

Hi and welcome! I hope you find this to be a safe place to heal. I am new also and so far I think its warm and friendly. tke care of you

:wave:

K