Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello!

xnitax

Hello! I think this website is great!! :hug: I am 16 soon to be 17 and a survivor of molestation that occured at hands of my 40 something babysitter when I was in second grade. Two years later my secret was discovered and there were trials and such but it wasn't until now that I have been able to actually come to terms with what happened. Being about 6 I remember it all very vividly. :( I am looking to write a book about my experiences and the aftermath such as the effects it has had on my life. I went on to have depression and an eating disorder but I have overcome all of that. I can not erase my past but I can use it to help others in their futures. :hug: I am looking to help others who have been through this, and to show those who haven't just how traumatic it can be. I want to use the money I earn from the publication to help my fellow survivors. I am looking to hear some feedback if you think this would be beneficial (the book that is). You all are doing an amazing job just by looking to heal. :hug: Keep up the good work and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time!

God Bless!

Love, :wub::throb:

Anita

Feel free to IM or e-mail me at x0xkraziiqtx0x@aol.com anytime if you want to talk about anything or you just need someone to say hi to. <333

:greet:

Welcome to After Silence honey. :)

Thanks!! Its nice to be somewhere that I know I dont' have to hide.

hi

Hey hey !!! how are ya?!

:hug:

Welcome to After Silence :)

thanks so much babe!

i am glad you had the courage to post and think about your book idea. I know there are a number of teenagers and just a tad older here as well.

i am glad you are able to speak about it and find this website.

((((hugs))))

whitedove

i am glad you had the courage to post and think about your book idea. I know there are a number of teenagers and just a tad older here as well.

Then there are those of us who are considerably older. :wink: Welcome to the forum! Your ideas have merit and I hope you're successful.

:hug:

Meg

welcome, anita!