Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm Baaack

I couldn't remember my original password and my old email account i had is expired (therefore i couldn't get my password off the site), so i made a new name, well... the same name but with a 6 added on. yay!

Well i was doing to so well. Stopped being depressed. i was sincerely happy. didn't think about what happened, nor was i having nightmares. i slept well. everything was dandy. except i still indulged in SI type habits. Some things happened with my boyfriend and now i'm back to the beginning. Can't sleep, nightmares, crying, wanting to be alone, needing someone to talk to but not wanting to tell anyone whats wrong cuz i feel so ashamed that i need help again. phoey. Eating disorders and putting myself down. Only good news is that i haven't been indulging in alcohol or cutting, YAY! Why do i have to be back in this hell again... grr...

Well... i'm looking forward to meeting all the new people!

Welcome back!

Do you want your old username and posts-number back? I can change the password and send it to you. Let me know. Otherwise, I'll just delete your old ID, but I thought you may prefer to have it back :hug:

:dance: Yay!!! Welcome "home"!!! :P

I'm sorry your having a hard time & if you need anything know we are here...

:hug: & :wub:

Sooks

Hi hun, while I'm sorry that things haven't been so great recently, it's nice to see you again! I noticed when you stopped posting and hoped everything was ok. I hope you will find some of the support you need here again :hug:

Love Meg x