Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

whimsical1

it's a relief that most of my content is gone. went in a few profiles by accident. can't navigate at all. i am doing well and so is mhy book. all's well that ends well. c ya!
Jun 07 2013 12:52 AM
Photo

whimsical1

it's a relief that most of my content is gone. i may have accidentally gone into a few profiles. can't navigate! i'm doing well and so is my book. all's well that ends well ♥ c ya!
Jun 07 2013 12:50 AM
Photo

whimsical1

what a relief it is (almost) that most of my content is gone. i may have gone into some profiles by accident. i am doing well and so is my book, so all's well that ends well ♥ c ya!
Jun 07 2013 12:47 AM
Photo

whimsical1

my apologies if i went into your profile. accident! i can't navigate the site very well and all of my content is gone, save for one topic. that is a great sign! i'm doing well and my book is, too, so all's well that end's well ♥ c ya!
Jun 07 2013 12:46 AM
Photo

whimsical1

whoops! this site is messed up. since all of my content is gone save for one topic, i take that as a good sign. all's well that end's well ♥ see ya!
Jun 07 2013 12:43 AM
Photo

whimsical1

whoops! can't navigate very well and if i went into your profile it was an accident. creepy people are stalking my profile, and since all of my content is gone save for one topic, all's well that end's well ♥ see ya!
Jun 07 2013 12:42 AM
Photo

whimsical1

whoops i can't navigate this site very well and all of my content is gone save for one topic so all is well that ends well ♥ see ya!
Jun 07 2013 12:41 AM
Photo

chant2012

I can't stand this. I am so heartbroken. I hate the feeling of grief. I want her back dammit! I wish you didn't have to die. I want you back. I can't get the feeling of your limp body to go away... :(
Jun 06 2013 10:36 PM
Photo

RabbitDude

You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free!
Jun 05 2013 08:51 PM
Photo

survivor18 → Sayu

hi
Jun 04 2013 07:00 PM
  • Sayu's Photo
    Sayu
    Hey
    Jun 06 2013 12:39 AM
Photo

survivor18 → Tangle

hi
May 30 2013 07:50 PM
  • Tangle's Photo
    Tangle
    Good evening,

May 30 2013 09:40 PM
Photo

ElleWhite

I'm no longer your victim as I've shed the chains you attempted to wrap so tightly.
May 30 2013 03:35 PM
Photo

courageouswithasmile

Tired. Praying for a night of healthy sleep.
May 29 2013 10:51 PM
Photo

courageouswithasmile

I need to accept what happened and i feel motivated to do my best today.
May 28 2013 10:06 PM
Photo

Cowboyup

Glad to be out of the hospital!!!
May 28 2013 06:48 PM