Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

Justwokeup

Is that the way it oughta stay.....I dont think so :).....
Sep 17 2013 09:20 AM
Photo

Jaydien

new on here dont quite know what I am doing
Sep 17 2013 08:28 AM
Photo

EmptyInside

Having a good day today! Shame its cold and raining though :( Baking a cake will make it all better!!
Sep 17 2013 06:27 AM
Photo

PTSDMama128191

my best friend who adopted me as a sisters baby sister never came home after school i consider everyone in that family my family as much as they consider me family not only is this a huge trigger but it scares the ish out of me because of the trigger
Sep 16 2013 09:25 PM
Photo

Justwokeup

I wonder if I would be the same if I had not been hurt, probally not. The real question is would I be a better human if I had not?
Sep 16 2013 08:41 PM
Photo

Blacksatin82

Healing....all i want is to be the best version of myself as I can be....
Sep 16 2013 07:48 PM
Photo

titch91

I am not what happened to me I am what I choose to become
Sep 15 2013 05:11 PM
Photo

Justwokeup

I had a friend and I told her too much about me, so she went away. Why don't I ever learn!
Sep 15 2013 03:11 PM
Photo

rsilver15

So I was baptized today. It was nice, really, in the end. I spent about 20 minutes after church crying in the bathroom for who knows what reason, but after I pulled myself together and rejoined everyone it was ok. I'm still not as sure as feel like I should be about the whole religion thing... but I'm glad I'm trying.
Sep 15 2013 12:41 PM
Photo

IvyBrennan

Starting to think of getting Creative and start writing again!
Sep 14 2013 10:07 AM
Photo

IvyBrennan → RabbitDude

happy Belated Birthday RD! Sorry I wasn't hear at AS to wish you a happy birthday it has been a busy week! Love you crazy Rabbit!
Sep 14 2013 10:06 AM
  • RabbitDude's Photo
    RabbitDude
    Thanks! :)
    Sep 14 2013 08:13 PM
Photo

vakry

Rainbows!
Sep 14 2013 05:08 AM
Photo

vakry

Froto. Baggins. Shire. That's really me, well I'm in there somewhere. Homogul? Nazgay?
Sep 13 2013 01:16 AM
  • Justwokeup's Photo
    Justwokeup
    I am guessing you are one of those fun people to work with. The kind of person who makes me want to go to work. Thanks Vakry for keeping things light when I feel so heavy. :) keep shining your light
    Sep 16 2013 08:45 PM
Photo

mentallyconfused

Living life as in a dream. Not knowing what is real. Losing myself. I'm ready to wake up now. Yet it doesn't happen.
Sep 11 2013 11:40 AM
Photo

kungfu

ONE BREATH AT A TIME !
Sep 10 2013 04:39 PM