Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Baby Smilie?

I wonder if there is a congratulation on your new baby smilie?? It would be great if we could have one if there is

karen

OOh thanks!! If I knew how I would gladly help!!

karen

here is a link with the best smilies if you scroll down to the eighth one under the clapping ppl there is a pregnancy one

http://www.geocities.com/victoriahollylynn//people.html

they have a lot of really cute ones there

Edited by heathbar

Good idea!

offtopic...I thought yesterday there should be a smilie that is holding up it's hand doing the "woot, woot, woot" motion. That was what I wanted to post for someone.

Edited by Aqua
Good idea!

offtopic...I thought yesterday there should be a smilie that is holding up it's hand doing the "woot, woot, woot" motion. That was what I wanted to post for someone.

just out of curiousity.............what on earth IS the woot woot woot motion???

LOL...you know...the one that puts his/her arm up and kind of does little circles and says "woot, woot, woot"? It's like you are rooting for someone. Can you picture it?

LOL...you know...the one that puts his/her arm up and kind of does little circles and says "woot, woot, woot"? It's like you are rooting for someone. Can you picture it?

Lol.....i think I know what you mean but it could be something else I'm thinking about! Maybe I'll just hope we're thinking of the same thing.........and see if someone can come up with one to see if I'm right!

*sigh* the problems associated with being english ;)

No worries teazle. I am not always the most articulate person. Well I hope someone will be able to come up with a little smilie that does that. :)

Kinda like the dance smilie in chat? Or more like a "raise the roof" movement?

I think it would be like the "ranting" one if his arm & hand were a little higher and he looked happy like he was cheering someone on. Or the "yahoo" one if his upper hand were going in circles.

You know...Arsenio Hall used to do it. I think it was a 90s thing. LOL

Yeah kind of like those ones Nicole.

Edited by Aqua
You know...Arsenio Hall used to do it. I think it was a 90s thing. LOL

Ahhhhhhhhhh! That is all you had to say! Gotcha :wink:

aqua I knew what you meant LOLOLOL