All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hey guys!

Hello welcome to as
  3. Greetings...

Hello @Chise, Welcome to AS! I am sorry for the trauma that brought you here, and it sounds like you are having a tough time and have lost interest in a lot of things you used to do. I think many people here can relate to that feeling, you are not alone! I hope that being here will be a support to you and help in some ways. You can just 'be however you are' here. g
  4. Today
  5. Hey guys!

Hello @rgrace15, I am glad you found AS! Welcome to our community, it's a very supportive place where people do understand what this kind of trauma is like and how challenging the healing process can be. I am sorry for the trauma that brought you here and I wish you the best in your recovery! g
  6. Greetings...

HI, @Chise - welcome to AS, from one cat lover to another. I have five in my feline crew - the eldest is soon 16, the youngest is almost 4 months old. They have a way of providing such comfort, I can't see myself NOT having a cat! I'm glad you're taking your time to look around and explore the site. I am sorry that you have reason to be among us, but we're truly a loving, accepting, supportive bunch and look forward to hearing more about you and getting to know you further when you're ready. You're never under any obligation to share more than you're prepared to - so continue to browse at your own pace. We're not going anywhere. Again - welcome. Best wishes, Capulet
  7. Hey guys!

Hello, I am also new, but welcome. We are not alone here. There are people who understand us here.
  8. Greetings...

Hello, This is my first time posting on a forum in general. I’ve been on for a few days, just reading. I’m not sure what I’m hoping to find but I’m here now. I suppose I should share some general information. I have three cats. The oldest is my baby and my favorite. The other two were practically dumped on me. The youngest cat has his own trauma he lived through. They’re all very happy and active cats now. I work full time, somehow. I used to play a lot of games. I used to like working out, coloring and writing. I used to like hanging with friends. Now I like sleeping and being left alone. I watch a lot of youtube and some anime to pass the time. I’m looking forward to my stay here in AS. Thanks for reading.
  9. Hey guys!

Hi there! A friend suggested I look for something like this online, and I was lucky enough to stumble upon AS. I experienced my trauma last Halloween and was not expecting to still be dealing with it emotionally. I really hope that AS can help me continue on this healing process, and I am so excited to be a part of a community that might understand a bit of what I am feeling and going through in life.
  10. Hello

Hello, welcome to AS!!
  11. Introduction

Awesome screen name! I was overwhelmed too at first, you get used to it pretty quick. Welcome!
  12. Introduction

Welcome!! I love to write as well. Hopefully we will get to read some of your pieces that make you feel proud!
  13. Hi

Hi there, welcome to AS! Happy you found us, it's a great place.
  14. Hello!

Welcome to AS! I am so sorry for what you went through, but it makes me feel happy to hear that you see yourself as not only a survivor, but a thriver as well. I hope AS helps you continue with your healing!
  15. Hi, new here!

Hi apple juice! I'm glad you found this site. Welcome!
  16. Intro

Welcome!! So glad to hear that you are feeling strong and confident. We look forward to having you in this community!
  17. Hi guys!

Welcome to AS, I hope this place helps you continue on your healing journey!
  18. Hi

Hi Len, I'm still working on navigating through this site too! This seems like an awesome place, though. Thinking of you today!
  19. Bad day?

thank you as well, i’m sorry you’ve had to seek out this website but i’m grateful to find solace and community here
  20. Yesterday
  21. Bad day?

Thank you Mai. It truly is appreciated
  22. In the midst of deep sorrow
    I see Your light is breaking through
    The dark of night will not overtake me
    I am pressing into You

1. a.lexis

a.lexis

I love that song! I played it on Piano last night :throb: in fact, I was probably playing it and singing at the same time you posted this! 

23. Last week
  24. Bad day?

I am crying currently. I felt so alone, like no one else knew what I felt. You have articulated with words I've been meaning to find for years. Thank you, You're not as alone as you feel. -Mai
  25. 5 Words To Your Perpetrator

I hope you're suffering now. You are still a coward Why don't you feel ashamed?
  26. Getting through

Hi, Elle, and welcome!
  27. Hello Everyone

Thank you for welcoming me. I really look forward to being able to chat with everyone. To find support and to also be supportive. You should get the rocking chair refurbished, I love older furniture so much more than new furniture, I just think it has so much more character.
  28. Hello Everyone

Hi and welcome to AS! Great to have you here even though I am sorry for the trauma that brought you here. I also have a dog a golden retriever she helps me to feel safe at home. I was actually thinking about having a rocking chair that was handed down to me from my Grandma refurbished today while I was out on a long walk with my dog. Anyways as others have said this is a supportive place full of kind caring individuals that will cry with you laugh with you and support you along your healing journey. BraveOne
  29. Getting through

Hello and Welcome to AS. I am so sorry for the trauma that brought you to our cite. The 6weeks will hopefully fly by for you. This is a great place to start it’s full of kind caring supportive people who have all been through something. It is nice to meet you and I am glad to see that we have another brave member. BraveOne
  1. Load more activity