New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Hello

AmyS44

Hi my name is Amy. I am 33 years old. I don't work right now, my anxiety and panic attacks get in the way. I love to read. I read a lot because it calms me.
I am glad that I join this forum. It took me a while to finally do it. My therapist had recommended that a join some time ago. I am at the point where I am ready to take the next step forward in the healing process. Thank you.

Hi (: My names Brighton, i am 19. Stay at home mom. All of this,not just being on AS but why i am on here happened this month. Im not sure what im suppose to do, but i know i want to do everything possible to get past this. So i signed up (:

also...how do i post a topic or do anything on here? :0

Hello Amy,

welcome to AS, I'm Paula, one of the newbie support team here. I hope we will be a big help in your healing journey. If you need any help please get in touch,

take care, Paula :hi:

This is my first time in AS. I am 51 and my therapist suggested this a while ago too. I did not know you had to have 10 posts to share your story-I just found out. If anyone needs to talk let me know. I have been dealing with abuse for the last 8 years-but it happened a long time ago and was ongoing for a number of years. Can anyone relate?

• 6 months later...

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found