Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

AmyS44

Hi my name is Amy. I am 33 years old. I don't work right now, my anxiety and panic attacks get in the way. I love to read. I read a lot because it calms me.
I am glad that I join this forum. It took me a while to finally do it. My therapist had recommended that a join some time ago. I am at the point where I am ready to take the next step forward in the healing process. Thank you.

Hi (: My names Brighton, i am 19. Stay at home mom. All of this,not just being on AS but why i am on here happened this month. Im not sure what im suppose to do, but i know i want to do everything possible to get past this. So i signed up (:

also...how do i post a topic or do anything on here? :0

Hello Amy,

welcome to AS, I'm Paula, one of the newbie support team here. I hope we will be a big help in your healing journey. If you need any help please get in touch,

take care, Paula :hi:

This is my first time in AS. I am 51 and my therapist suggested this a while ago too. I did not know you had to have 10 posts to share your story-I just found out. If anyone needs to talk let me know. I have been dealing with abuse for the last 8 years-but it happened a long time ago and was ongoing for a number of years. Can anyone relate?

• 6 months later...

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found