Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Very First Post

Hello everyone,

First post on this forum, I'm somewhat nervous but also excited at the same time. I couldn't sleep this evening and I remembered that I created an account on this site. I feel like I just need to reach out to someone and I'm not comfortable at the moment with reaching out to my friends so I decided to reach out to you guys. I had a really difficult time today, I think it was the weather. It felt like it did back where I grew up which is where all of my negative memories stem from. It felt all charged with energy like a thunderstorm was building but at least back where I grew up it would release when the storms hit.

Thanks for reading my ramblings haha

Hey!

This site is definitely a lovely place to go when you can't sleep. I suffer from Insomnia, so it's always nice to have a place to go when I'm having particularly bad nights. I'm glad you could join us. You'll love it, here.

:flowers:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi JKT,

welcome to Aftersilence! My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support Team here at AS. If you need help navigating the boards or just need a listening ear please feel free to message me.

When I first opened up it was through writing anonymously as well. I didn't know how to approach people and even until now I still reach out online. It takes time but you'll feel better knowing that no matter what you have a listening ear (s) out there!

Manyd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.
Found