Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Im Ready To Heal

anbb

I'm new here. I dont really have family support or friends that can understand how I feel, so I don't have anyone to talk to. I really want control of my life back. If anyone has any advice I'm ready to listen.

I've posted my story and a few questions in relationship and sexuality. I hope everyone is having a good day. and thank you too those who have been really nice thus far.

welcome to AS! You'll find a lot of support here :)

Kelly

welcome to the boards sweetie :bighug:

~charlene~

Welcome to AS hun!!

:hug: Welcome to the family. Everyone on here is amazing, and i am sure you will find the help and support you need. I haven't been on here long, but already i feel a lil bit stronger in myself, and that is because of the wonderful people on this board :wub: Take care xxxxx

welcome, anbb. i think a lot of us here can relate to not having anyone around us that understands... that's why many of us are here (myself included). glad you found your way here.

xoxo