Kiralyna

Hello Everyone!

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am new here. And also kind of scared. This is my first time on this kind of forums. But I am happy I found this place. I hope I will find some comfort here and also offer some in return.

Safe hugs for everyone,

Kira

Hi Kira,

I'm glad you found After Silence, and I would like to officially say "Welcome." Taking that first step here can be frightening, but as you get to know other new members, I believe it will become a source of support and healing. I remember reading those "Welcome" forum posts so long ago. I didn't realize then how important it was to develop relationships with those other new members who were just beginning their After Silence journey. Seven plus years later, some of those people have become friends and are a part of my healing support system. I'm grateful for each of them!

Take good care,

Your Sister in Survival

Newbie Support Team Member

Edited by sisterinsurvival

Thank you for the warm welcoming. I hope I will be able to become a part of this forum. I need it. I need to be somewhere where people just understand without too much explanation.

Hugs.

Hey welcome to AS!! This is a very understanding place, I hope you find lots of support here!! Take care, ((hugs)) if ok!!

Janepp

Hi Janepp and thank you. I really need some hugs.

Be safe,

Kira

Hi Kira,

There is a lot of helpful information here and amazing supportive person. Just reading posts gives me hope, when I thought all hope was lost this page came into my life.

Hugs

StephMari

Your Welcome! Take care, ((hugs))

Janepp

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found