New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Hi Everyone - I was on AS before, but I had to re-register with the upgrades that were done. And then it took my awhile to gain the...confidence, initiative, courage...I'm not sure exactly what, again. Anyway, I am happy to be back. I need a better, more supportive place on the internet. I tend to read stories/news on the internet (like the Serena Williams' comments from yesterday) and get really obsessed and wrapped up in everything in a more or less destructive way. So, I'm happy to be back here in a safe place.

Hi - thanks for sharing your blog. It helped me feel a little bit better when I read your "Get Over It" post. I just had had a major triggering event, and I could have sworn I was "over" that. Anyway, your post reminded me to be kind to myself; sometimes the grief/healing comes in waves, and it doesn't take away from anything else I've done or the good days. So thanks - nice meeting you. .

I'm so glad something I wrote gave you some comfort :) I always wonder how in the world I'm not "over it" after so many years. Is there ever an end? I don't think so, but I'm trying to get there. Hugs to you :)

• 8 months later...

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found