Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New To The Forum

NeaNea

My name is Renee (Nea for short), I am new to the forum as well as new to facing the pain that comes along with a hisory of Sexual abuse.

I am hoping that talking to people that can relate to where I have been and what I am going through will help the healing process. My self destructive ways have hurt all the ones I love and in order to fix it I have to fix me and let the pain in.

THanks Everyone,

nea

welcome nea :bighug:

~charlene~

Hi Nea, welcome to the family :)

I have struggled a lot with self destructive ways myself and I'm sure many of us here can relate to you. :hug:

Hi Nea,

Welcome to as!

Kelly

Hey sweetie,

Welcome to After Silence. I know how you feel when you say your self destructive ways have hurt all those you love. It has done the same to me.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

:hug::hug::hug:

Linds

Welcome to After Silence Nea, it's a great place for finding people who share your struggles and getting support for working through them :hug:

:throb: Meg

hi nea

glad you joined us. you're very brave to reach out. i'm sure many of us can relate to resorting to self destructive behavior as a way of "dealing" with our pain. don't be too hard on yourself. you did what you needed to in order to survive, and have taken a huge step in recognizing that some things need to change, and looking for help to make that happen. looking foward to getting to know you.

dawn

hello my name is jenny i was sexually abused by a friend of the family i thought i was over it but i have been having nightmares about the abuse my mother doesnt think i need help because it was so long ago i am having trouble with anger and believe i need help