Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Hello everyone

I am from Germany, I am nineteen years of age, and for the first time I tell others about my story.

I live with adoptive parents (not so hard to find out why), and I just started my first T (-herapy) about a month ago.

I had my "bad time" almost from birth to the point I've been about 15 years of age.

I do my best to behave right, but if I make a mistake please tell me.

Oh, maybe I should say that I am in a wheelchair, just to tell the truth.

But you don't need to handle me different in any way, I am not any different than "those people" who don't need a wheelchair or stuff like that.

Hope for a good (and helpful) time in this forum

Crystal

P.S.:

Just noticed that almost all the sentences start with "I"

That sounds a bit selfish.

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry you went through so much as a child. I hope you find the healing and peace that you deserve here :)

Hello everyone

I am from Germany, I am nineteen years of age, and for the first time I tell others about my story.

I live with adoptive parents (not so hard to find out why), and I just started my first T (-herapy) about a month ago.

I had my "bad time" almost from birth to the point I've been about 15 years of age.

I do my best to behave right, but if I make a mistake please tell me.

Oh, maybe I should say that I am in a wheelchair, just to tell the truth.

But you don't need to handle me different in any way, I am not any different than "those people" who don't need a wheelchair or stuff like that.

Hope for a good (and helpful) time in this forum

Crystal

P.S.:

Just noticed that almost all the sentences start with "I"

That sounds a bit selfish.

Hi, I would love to chat, I feel a bit out of place here as I just wanted to chat and quite a few of eh poor girls here only seem to want to vent their anger at the world, I was taught not to ALLOW one shameful incedent to ruin your entire life ?

I would love to chat if you want

Tina

• 3 weeks later...

It will help, it already helped me.

Telling your story, either partly or completly, is difficult.

Everyone around here knows that.

But everyone knows also that it helps.

Crystal

P.S.:
How should I call you?
cherry, berry oder cherryberry?

• 8 months later...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found