Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Seeker Of Justice And Truth

Having gone through so much of unwanted sex crimes of many kind, I am beginning to understand that the sex crimes are transnational and occur in every single countries in every continent.

and I am sure we all can identify and understand the pain of other survivors in different countries too. I don't see any reason why we only have to focus the victims in other communities. because the sex crimes are no longer confined to one person in one area.

Often times, those so called, international travelers go extreme length to find the victims of every nationality and age. No matter how we want to portray such an obvious crime as rape, into prostitution or sexual slavery. what happens to these women in entrapment is completely unjust.

and I believe it would be extremely helpful for women with very good understanding of sex crimes, to gather and engage in conversations to prevent and protect women all across the board.

unless you somehow hold on to the sadistic desire to want to destroy certain women and nation.

I don't have such a desire. I do feel strongly want to help victims of every nationality as long as their soul is filled with Justice and compassion for other women as well.

Also, these women from certain sets of group don't have much understanding from their country of origin or other woman's group nor legal enforcement.

they are often times not prepared to deal with the crime of this kind. it's a unique case that are being understood by few people who go through it. because every sex crime is different from one another.

So I feel very strong about this and would like to find other women who feel the same way about these atrocities happening all of the world.

and How important it is for survivors to gather their thoughts and experience and come to the solution and Justice no matter where the incidents occurred and how they have occurred.

Hi Seraphim

WARNING: POSSIBLE TRIGGER

Yes, I hear and agree with what you are saying. I've done a tremendous amount of international travel - much of which has been to Cambodia - and have seen first hand the crimes against girls as young as 4. It is simply disgusting and sickens me.

I am a volunteer for Traffick 911 - an organization whose focus is on the prevention, awareness, and plight to end human trafficking. I've walked the streets of Cambodia in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, and Kampong Cham and seen the Western men (perps) trolling the streets looking for trafficked girls. I simply wanted to walk up and smack them. My heart just broke so see the girls lined up on the street, displaying their private parts, waiting for the next perp. Their eyes were hallow and simply had no hope in their faces whatsoever.

What many people don't realize, is that the average life span of a trafficked girl or boy is SEVEN years once they have been picked up. It's simply mind-boggling to me that this continue to occur in today's society. But it is, unfortunately, reality.

I could go on and on about this, but please know that your voice is being heard and there are other's who share in your plight to fight for justice. I'm returning to Cambodia this July and will be working with national organizations to aid awareness.

Elle

• 9 months later...

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found