Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

just found this site today after realizing it was time to get better help from my past experiences...

talking helps but its time to talk with others who know and can understand what damage sexual abuse and rape can do to someone for the rest of their lives..

I hope to get to know people here soon...

I live in New Zealand but am from america orginally..

when I am ready I will tell my story..

God bless to all of you and thank you for this site

Hi,

Isn't it crazy how it affect your life even whe you try and shut it out for however long. Have been thinking how now I need to talk for some kind of peace anything..

Names Min, im looking to find help, comfort, and peace..and give the same as much as I can that is. I'm a bit damaged but I sure will try and talk and comfrt intimes of need =)

God Bless hun, and hope you find what your looking for in this site. =)

so true, no matter how hard you try to block it out you just cant till one day you realize you just have to talk about it. took me 4 years and now i am ready to talk about it. hopefully we can help eachother in the healing process and you can one day share your story :) i hope we can help each other and it is nice to meet you :) x

Welcome to AS Dreamer! So glad you found us.

This is a wonderful site for survivors - no matter where you are in your journey.

I hope you'll be comfortable sharing your story soon. It's in the truth that you'll find healing.

Elle

I get you on the it's hard to share your story. I don't know if I am able to either, but I guess it's those little steps that will make a difference. I just found this place a little bit ago myself. But I think it looks great.

Welcome to After Silence! You have definitely come to the right place for support by people who truly understand all of the things you deal with. And how rape wounds you for a very long time! Don't rush yourself on telling your story. Look around and get comfortable with the place, When you feel safe enough and ready, then you can post your story, if that is what you want to do. Welcome to After Silence!! I am sure you will find this to be a safe and supportive place, where you can work through your healing journey!

~SNM~

• 9 months later...

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found