HealingLion18

Hello Everyone

Hi there. I'm new here and new to the whole forum thing. So I thought here was the best place to start.

I've been browsing on here and I'm glad to have found a community that is so welcoming!

Not sure what else to say, so I'll keep browsing around. I'm looking forward to getting to know people on here!

Browse all you like. It will help you to get more familiar with the way the forums work. I am glad you have found After Silence. I hope you will find it to be supportive and caring! I am sorry for the reasons that bring you here, but glad you have found us, so you can have some support and understanding,

~SNM~

Welcome! I have been doing a lot of browsing around too, and I think it's cool to see how supportive everyone is here! See you around the forums.

hello everyone! I'm new here and I'm so glad to have forums where we can help each other and know we are not alone in this long and hard overcoming :ThankYou::notalone::supportu:

hello everyone! I'm new here and I'm so glad to have forums where we can help each other and know we are not alone in this long and hard overcoming :ThankYou:

Welcome survivor18! I'm new here too, and I am so glad to have found this site. I already feel welcome and safe. I told my husband this morning about the site and how happy I was to have found it. He looked at me funny and said he thought it would be awful for me to read everyone's story. I told him I felt just the opposite. Seeing all the stories lets me know that there are so many other people out there just like me, and I'm finally not alone. I just wish there weren't so very many others out there :cry:

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found