Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

Hi there. I'm new here and new to the whole forum thing. So I thought here was the best place to start.

I've been browsing on here and I'm glad to have found a community that is so welcoming!

Not sure what else to say, so I'll keep browsing around. I'm looking forward to getting to know people on here!

Browse all you like. It will help you to get more familiar with the way the forums work. I am glad you have found After Silence. I hope you will find it to be supportive and caring! I am sorry for the reasons that bring you here, but glad you have found us, so you can have some support and understanding,

~SNM~

Welcome survivor18! I'm new here too, and I am so glad to have found this site. I already feel welcome and safe. I told my husband this morning about the site and how happy I was to have found it. He looked at me funny and said he thought it would be awful for me to read everyone's story. I told him I felt just the opposite. Seeing all the stories lets me know that there are so many other people out there just like me, and I'm finally not alone. I just wish there weren't so very many others out there :cry:

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found