Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Can't Get Into The Female Survivors Forum

I'm having trouble getting in the female survivors forum. I type in the password and a box comes up saying that I've been granted access but nothing progresses from there. I'm still stuck with the password page with the typed password gone blank after being granted access. I've tried retyping the password several times only to have this repeated. Anyone else having this problem?

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Perhaps try a different browser? What browser are you guys using? It may not allow for redirecting. I usually use Chrome which you can get from www.google.com/chrome

Also something I can suggest is clearing you history and cookies from your browser, best you look up on google how to do this on your specific browser.

Hope this helps, if you continue having problem please post back and I'll try to assist further.

John

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Philkay,

Can you try clear the cache and temp files, and cookies, have a look on Google how to do this :) See how this goes at getting you into it :)

John