Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
philkay

I Can't Get Into The Female Survivors Forum

13 posts in this topic

I'm having trouble getting in the female survivors forum. I type in the password and a box comes up saying that I've been granted access but nothing progresses from there. I'm still stuck with the password page with the typed password gone blank after being granted access. I've tried retyping the password several times only to have this repeated. Anyone else having this problem?

I haven't tried, but if you are having issues, you might message John and see if he can help you! It might take him a bit, as he is in Australia, but he should be able to help you! I am sorry you are having issues with it.

~SNM~

Me too, I thought it was just my work computer.

Hi guys I've passed this along to John. I'll see what he can do.

Hi Guys,

Perhaps try a different browser? What browser are you guys using? It may not allow for redirecting. I usually use Chrome which you can get from www.google.com/chrome

Also something I can suggest is clearing you history and cookies from your browser, best you look up on google how to do this on your specific browser.

Hope this helps, if you continue having problem please post back and I'll try to assist further.

John

I'm just using internet explorer. I'll try the chrome and see if it works.

OK, everyone I tried deleting the cookies and it didn't work. But switching to chrome did. I'm in! Thanks John and Sunshinee!!

Internet Explorer is pretty bad, I use Chrome personally. It's good :)

Hi all,

I am using Chrome. When the forums first moved I was able to get access to the female forum then after a while I couldn't.

Hi Philkay,

Can you try clear the cache and temp files, and cookies, have a look on Google how to do this :) See how this goes at getting you into it :)

John