New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

I'm Confused About What Happened

I don't like talking about this, so I'll keep it as short as possible. This guy was my best friend. We had been making out when he trying touching me in my chest area, and I said no and tried to keep his hands off, but he got there anyway. The same thing happened two times later that year, only the last two times weren't my chest, they were my.... Well, not my chest. None of it was aggressive though. Like, I told him no, time and time again, and I tried holding his hands off, but slowly but surely, he made his way to what he wanted. There wasn't like.. violence, really, but I said no time and time again. When I say that, I mean I said it A LOT. and I tried pulling his hands off. Was that... ya know? Like, I really don't like talking about this.

If you said no..... then it was. No means NO! Even if you didn't do the things that society thinks you should have done to prevent it......... YOU SAID NO!

That is enough.

At first, none of us like talking about it.... actually a year and a half into talking about it, I still don't like it.... But I feel safe and supported to talk about whatever issues are bothering me. I hope you find the same friendly, helpful, empathic community here that I have.

take care ok, see you round

~Leah~

I know how you feel not knowing what words to assign to something. But it's your body, and he did something you didn't want him to do to it, when you were telling him to stop, then yes, that's what it is. I'm glad you're reaching out to try and understand what happened, and I hope you find help here in dealing with it.

What gets me is that I never even realized it until my parents found out him and I had done stuff, then, when I wasn't allowed to talk to him anymore, I finally seen things the way they were in reality. The last time anything happened, his hands hurt my.... Well, my area so hard it was a little painful to sit or walk comfortably. :\ I just wish I wouldn't have fought my parents over him for a long time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Very nice to meet you.

Found