Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi. I'm New And Looking For Friends.

Hello. I am new and looking for friends who can relate and help me on my journey and will also allow me to help them in there journey.

Welcome to AS.... I know I have found a lot of support and friendship here - I hope you get as much from the community as I have.

See you round

~Leah~

thank you all for your kind responces. I have gotten so much from this place. I've only been here 2 days. it is amazing how words can hurt but words can also heal.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome! This site has been a terrific help for me. AS members really do care about & support each other. I hope that you will find comfort and peace here. Wishing you well on your own healing journey.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Very nice to meet you.

Found

• 1 month later...

Thank you all for your friendly welcome. I can explain how this place has given me courage. It is the people who make this place what it is. Thank you each and every one.

• 8 months later...

You're welcome.

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found