New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Re-Introducing Myself

I've been here before but all my posts were during the time frame that was lost when the site went down.

I've been writing on a blog but there are times that I need support or want some feedback from people who have been through the same kinds of things I've been through.

I also hope I can give support to those who may need it the same way that I have received support from some of the wonderful people here in the past.

Lissa

Welcome back!

Glad you came back!

We're glad to have you!

I hope you find the site useful like I have.

Blessings and support.

Chantel~

Nice meeting you, Lissa! I do not have a blog, but I journal frequently. Although getting my thoughts onto paper has been most helpful, there are times I need to actually talk with the few people I trust. I hope you will find healing here. I am here if you need to talk.

Have a blessed day,

fadingfootprints

Thanks, I'm glad to be back. Even though I have a few people in my life that know about what happened to me it's just easier to talk with people who have been through the same things I have.

Lissa

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

i hope you find this site to be helpful.

Very nice to meet you.

Found