Sign in to follow this  
BlueWeepingRose

New Here, Hello :]

Hello, I'm new here and hope this place can help me through stressful times for me. It can also help me express myself, I tend to write poetry whenever things are bad for me. Hopefully I can help out as well, I enjoy helping others. Look forward to meeting everyone and once I feel comfortable enough, I'll share my story. :flowers:

Hi, welcome to AS. poetry is a great outlet for your emotions, when you're ready, you can post some under the 'healing through creativity' forum. I have poetry posted there, it took me a few weeks before I felt comfortable enough to post but the comments I received were very uplifting. ~Abby

I look forward to hopefully reading some of your poetry :) welcome to AS!

Welcome to AS. I tend to write when things are bad too. Sometimes poetry other times just journal pages or blog posts. Writing can be a great way to express your feelings. I hope you find the support you are looking for here.

Thank you for welcome me to the forum. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Very nice to meet you.

Found