Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Finding My Voice

Hi - all of a sudden i don't know where to start or even have a clue of what i want to say or how it will come out. Scary very scary indeed.

i've learned that most of the times its easier to be quiet and to keep quite - because what if you say something, what's the peoples reaction goint to be - but recently i have realised that without a voice you can not be heard, and sometimes, just sometimes its better to speak up than to keep it all in even if its just little bits at a time..

So hopefully this is my time to be able to get my voice back - one day at a time :-D

Well I know that I would be happy to hear you speak :) everyone deserves a voice and its sad that so many of us have had to be silent for so long... Well NO MORE say it loud and say it proud :)

Dear Skyllor,

Many of us here are stughling with your same feelings. I hope this site will give you hope & support. So sorry for the trauma you suffered and what brought you here -- but you are not alone and you will find your voice in time. Wishing you peace and strength.

It will come.

Take your time.

Found