Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
philkay

Having Trouble Accessing The Board

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'd thought AS was down again because everytime I typed in the main address or clicked using my favourites in history I got this message.

Fatal error: Method hookFacebookLikeBox does not exist in cstopspamreg_bstats in /home/aftersilen/domains/after-silence.org/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 3997

I only got limited access by typing out the address for new posts/content. I get the same message if I try to click on the main forum page from here or clicking on chat. I haven't a clue why this is happening.

Did you happen to change theme?

I was getting that same error and it took me quite a while to remember that I had changed it and when I changed back all the errors disappeared.

Did you happen to change theme?

I was getting that same error and it took me quite a while to remember that I had changed it and when I changed back all the errors disappeared.

Hi Astro,

yes I did, I just changed it back and everything's find now. I just managed to find your other post, thanks!

Hi I am new here, after finding my voice after 13 years..I am hoping this site will helpme by listening and understanding what I am going through. If Istop trying my man is always there to help, but I feel like I am pushing himaway. How do I start loving myself again?