Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Glad As Is Back...so I Am Jumping Back In

Maley

Hi all,

I am so glad to see AS is back up! I joined in mid January and had about 100 posts and found this community to be an amazing source of warmth, support and acceptance. I was sad for all who had been here a long time and lost all their posts. I am hoping we can re connect and rebuild and continue to support each other. I will be trying to post again in the various places I became familiar with and start to share my story again. I did jump on another site and have made some friends there. I think some will be coming back here who were originally with AS. I look forward to reconnect.

maley

Hi maley, nice to see you again. I too am glad that AS is back...I have felt a little lost without it.

Hello tangles!! I am happy to be back and excited to connect reconnect with you .....thank you for the "hi" and I was very lost without AS......it was my first home for healing and that is something I don't take lightly. Take gentle care

Hi there.

Nice to meet you.

Yes, let's rebuild.

I'm glad we are back. I am here for you any time.

Love,

Found