Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi. Had To Rejoin

chant2012

Hello. I am chant2012. I have been here since March of 2012 but had to rejoin. So, yeah, I have technically been here longer than, well, not even a day. I am a bit bummed and sad. I had close to almost 3000 posts and now it is ALL gone. :( Oh well. Just have to keep praying hard that the data and content can be retrieved... Still makes me sad..

Anyway, those of you who are actually new and not just rejoining (and have yet to 'meet' me), this is for you:

Hello all, I am Chantel. I am a survivor of physical, mental, verbal, emotional, and sexual violence all spanning over different periods of my life. Thanks for reading this and accepting me. I hope to find healing, support, and mental restoration here. Have a blessed day!

Chantel ♥

P.S. I Missed you ALL so much!

Thanks! :)

Vet, Hanging, and Nori (changed your name I see), thank you all for the kind welcome! Blessings and :hug: to all who wants one.

Chantel ♥

Luckily however, I saved quite a few of my stories and am also a member on a different survivors forum and can easily copy and paste then from that site to here. So, if I start to flood the boards with content you think you have seen before by me, well, it's because you have lol. I just thought this morning, "Hey! I can just copy and paste thing back over here to AS!" :) haha So, yeah.

Blessings Newme! Welcome back! :)

Good to see you back. Understand the grief over the lost posts. I lost pretty much all of my stuff as well (and have it not backed up anywhere). It hurts.

But we will find a way to open up once more.

(((chant)))

You are right Jen. ((((((((((((jen))))))))))) if ok.

Thanks. ♥♥♥ You too! ((((you)))) if OK.

Welcome back.

Thanks Found and Gymnast! Blessings.

Thanks Found and Gymnast! Blessings.

You are so very welcome.

Remember my inbox is always open.

Love,

Found