Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

So Alone

I don't want to say hi, or speak about it, and i cant tell my family, and i still can't make it through the day without breaking down. its really hard for me. being a man, i would never take this, this humanity, this self worth, this sense of comfort that they took from me. i feel so ashamed.

Welcome to AS, you dont have to say hi,you dont have to talk, the fact that you joined us shows that you are looking for support, and thats what you will get here. Just take your time, settle in, it took me months to talk when I first joined, so dont worry about it.

Every one on this site understands your pain, shame and all the other feelings you are having,. There is no pressure to talk or share here.

just know that you are not alone,

take care,

Paula

I am so sorry you are going through such pain...

I hope you find the support you deserve here...

:tear: I can't give hugs, but I can tell you that at some point in the day I am breaking down as well. you are not alone in the shame. I hope this help just a little.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

• 1 year later...

hugs if ok