Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello My Name Is Jaime

Guest NoOneImportant

Hello Jaime! Welcome to AS. I hope you find what you're looking for here.

Random note, and I hope this doesn't come off strange, but your profile states you're male. I'm unsure if that was an accident when you registered. Nevertheless, welcome :)

Hi Jaime,

Welcome to Aftersilence.

I'll get that profile fixed up for you. If you have any questions at all please feel free to send me a message.

Mandy

Edited by sunshinee

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi Jamie,

I just wanted to say hi :) - Also just wanted to say we'll get your profile fixed up, but it might take afew days. Based on your profile pic I think we can all guess you're a girl :)

Welcome and I hope you get the support you're looking for here :hug:

Hi Jamie, welcome! Sorry you have to be here but glad you trust us enough and I'm glad that we can be here for you. Let us know if you need anything, we'll try to reply quickly and I've found everyone to be very supportive and open, so don't worry, feel free to make this your sanctuary.

Hi Jamie; hope you are able to find some peace within yourself while you are here. One of the things my T has me do is journal, but I find that I get alot of it out on here and I am not so anxious because I am not carrying around a notebook that I could lose track of and somebody else could read. This place has felt like family to me for the short time that I have been here. I hope it helps you too.

Hello

Welcome to AS :flowers:

Sam

Thanks for the welcome Sam

Hey Jamie thanks for inviting me here! Hopefully you find what you need keep your chin up!

Hey twiggs, nice to see you here. I will try to keep my chin up.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi found, thanks for the welcome.

you are so very welcome.

Thinking of you.

Found

Lots of support to you with the decisions you need to make.

Blessings to you.

Love,

Found

Hi Kathy, yeah I finally heard back from them and they got it sorted for me. I'm glad they have been supportive for you. It is a much bigger community then RYL.

See I knew they would and I'm glad they did. Yeah they have been really supportive. Oh I know this place is so much better and bigger than RYL.