Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Questions

To get into chat you need to have posted 10 times - then you will automatically be able to access it. To be able to get into the share your story forum you need to contact a mod for the password - here is a link the mods

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.ph...rs_display_name

best wishes

karen

I was wondering how I chat or get access to the share my story forum. Sorry if this info is posted and I've missed it.

Hello Jessi. I am new as well and you asked exactly what I wanted to..so thank you. From what I have read so far, this should be a wonderful support system. Welcome to you Jessi!!

1 more post to go.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi, I'm new as well and I was wondering the same things. So for those who have posted thanks for the answers. I was also wondering, if I post a new topic while under someone elses post, will it post just under theirs or under the whole forum topic?

Oh also if someone could tell me what pming is? I've seen people use it a few times in posts but I don't know what it is.

Hi, I'm new as well and I was wondering the same things. So for those who have posted thanks for the answers. I was also wondering, if I post a new topic while under someone elses post, will it post just under theirs or under the whole forum topic?

If you post under someone else's topic (e.g. replying) it post under there's. If you start a new topic by clicking the new topic button, it will start an entirely new thread/topic.

Oh also if someone could tell me what pming is? I've seen people use it a few times in posts but I don't know what it is.

Private messaging, it's available from the task bar at top of page under new messages or can be accessed from My Controls.