babyjane

Intro

8 posts in this topic

:tealribbon: Good morning, I'm new here and not sure how to begin. I'm nervous but I would like to introduce myself. I think like many of you, I'm searching for answers.

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

Thank you Karen. I appreciate your welcome. I'm not sure how all this works so please bear with me. Please feel free to call me Jae. I look forward to sharing and meeting everyone.

Hello Jae,

Welcome to After Silence :flowers: Take your time and make yourself at home and please don't hesitate to ask if you need help finding your way around.

:hi:

Thank you Becky. I have alot to learn here, I'm a little confused on how all this works but I'm sure I'll catch on with time. I don't really have anyone to talk to that can relate therefore, I just keep everything inside. I just know sometimes, it gets really hard for me to deal with the memories and I just need....I don't know what I need. I just hope that finding this group will help me deal with things a little better.

Hello Jae,

Welcome to After Silence :flowers: Take your time and make yourself at home and please don't hesitate to ask if you need help finding your way around.

:hi:

Hi babyjane, welcome to AS :flowers:

Sounds like you're not too sure what you need but that you know you need something, I'm sure that being here can help ever such a lot with healing, please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything I can help with around the forum, and take your time :)

All the best :)

hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found