New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

I'm Impressed

I've never really seen a forum that is both this fast as well as kind to everyone. I honestly didn't think it was possible, after seeing lots of other chat rooms and such get totally overrun. -_-

Anyway, I am indeed yet another new user here, I just wasn't smart enough to think of posting here first. :/

I'm already really liking it here though, even if just to read the stuff already here, I'm really happy that a place like this exists.

Just a forewarning, don't be surprised if any of my posts come off as overly dark, wordy, or nonsensical. Just assume that I am making some sort of bizarre metaphor that makes no sense and just forget about it, that's usually what it is it seems. Basically, I highly doubt that I'm ever going to go out of my way to offend someone here in some way, so try not to be upset if a post comes out the wrong way, I'd probably just be rambling in that case. I do that a lot.

TL;DR: Hello everyone, it's nice to be here!

Hiya, Papers. Welcome to AS.

I must say by your writing style and visible personality, I believe we'll get on well. :)

I hope you find what you're looking for here. Feel free to stop by chat some time (requires 10+ post count) and say hello to the chat crew.

Side note; I'm also a male member :P

Edited by Shido

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hello and welcome! :flowers:

I look forward to getting to know you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Take care,

Becky

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi there!

Welcome to AS.

I think you'll find us an understanding and patient group. We're pretty diverse; you'll fit in just fine, I'm sure.