Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, I'm New Here

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and not quite sure where to start. I lead an alternative lifestyle that can and some times does trigger things. Most of the time I can push bad thoughts and old hurts out of my head but they creep back and damage parts of current relationship and mostly I still dont feel like well... me? I'm not sure where to start... can some one point me in a direction?

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

thank you for the welcome :)

You're welcome. :flowers:

Hi,

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

A good way to start getting comfortable with the site is to go to the forums page and read some of the posts- you can click on view new posts at the very top of the page next to My controls to see the active posts of the day. Then, when you are feeling ready, you can post in any of the forums...after posting 10x on the board, you can access the chat room and communicate in real time with members who are in the room.

Please don't hestitate to send ask me any question you might have- either here or feel free to send a private message.

We are happy you found us. :)

Hi,

I just posted in your other welcome post...

I agree with what Becky said. Also if you just wanted to read around you could do that too until you are ready to post. Up to you:) We work at your pace here. SO you can take it as slow or as fast as you want to take it.

Also if you have any questions at all please feel free to send me a message. It's my job to make you feel at home:)

Mandy

Newbie Support Team

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found