Sign in to follow this  
Tess20

New & Desperately Looking For Help & Support! :(

All I feel like doing right now is crying but I feel so numb... :'( kind of really need someone to talk to... ALL ALONE FEELING DESPERATELY DEPRESSED :'(

I'm sorry things are rough for you right now!

It'll get better. And this is a great place to be at for support.

Thank you. Sometimes Im not so sure it will get better... it's been 3 years since it happened... but what really makes it hard is that my 2 1/2 year old son was conceived during one of those nights, the lowest time in my life... I know I will never be able to forget or heal completely. I love my son even though I never loved his "father"... it's so hard... :'(

hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

keep writing we're listening and people have a lot of good things to say...you don't have to agree with all of them but so far I think that they are respectful yet poignant

Thank you... Im glad I found AS! I feel so lost!

Tess, I'm sorry things are so tough for you right now. I think many of us can relate to that feeling, where you just wonder how you will ever get through the other side. You have taken a big step by coming here and I can assure you that this is a great place to seek support and help you on your healing journey. Whatever happened to you, someone here will have experienced something very similar. Talk it out, when you're ready, we'll be listening.

Best wishes,

Rocks. xx

Hi Tess, welcome to AS luv, I am sorry you are struggling so badly at the moment, Rocks is right, most people on here will have felt this way at some point and being here, writing about how you feel and reading others posts can be such a relief to know that you are not alone

If there's ever anything i can do to help you around the forums I'd be glad to help

All the very best

:flowers:

Hi Tess. Welcome to AS. :notalone:

Hi and welcome to AS. I only joined last week and felt that for the first time in over sixty years that I had some support, from people who really understood how I felt. We are all here for each other. People have helped me so much already.

Hugs

All I feel like doing right now is crying but I feel so numb... :'( kind of really need someone to talk to... ALL ALONE FEELING DESPERATELY DEPRESSED :'(

:console: Welcome and you're not alone.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hey Tess,

Please be patient, sometimes minutes feel like hours, but it will pass. I think you made a big step when you decided to post here. If you feel like you need to talk I'm okay to listen. It sounds like your at the end of your rope, but this will pass. I've been there so many times, I know it's hard to be patient but try to. I think this forum might really be a good way to heal. Be patient and share your thoughts in this safe place....