Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Just Joined

Hey everyone,

I've been struggingly with some unresolved issues for a while now. It's gotten to the point that I'm barely living, in constant depression and anxiety, alienating my friends, no social life. One of my few remaining friends recommend After Silence as a safe community of people who've been through what I have. After the abuse I haven't been much of an open person, but I think I'm finally ready to open up and make some positive changing in my life, I need to. I think I've found the right place.

I look forward to becoming a part of the community!

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi Bluedove and welcome, I hope you find the support you need here at AS. :flowers:

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

found

Thinking of you.

Found

Hi Bluedove :) Welcome to AS :flowers:

That is really great that your friend suggested this place, sounds like a nice friend :)

I am really sorry that you're struggling so much and that it is affecting you so much that you are withdrawing, depressed and anxious, although I can relate very much to that too

It takes a lot for us to take those first few steps, and I am really glad that you did

Hope you are ok?

All the very best

xx

I just wanted to thank everybody for the warm welcome! There really are some great people here! I can't tell you how comforting it is to finally have a safe place I can go to, with people who can empathise.

Thanks again everybody for the support!

I just wanted to thank everybody for the warm welcome! There really are some great people here! I can't tell you how comforting it is to finally have a safe place I can go to, with people who can empathise.

Thanks again everybody for the support!

You are so very welcome.

Found